Friday, August 17, 2007

Positano Friends

One of my favorite things about Positano are my wonderful friends.



Mariano, with the big smile, is one of my best friends in the world. He studied at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts and worships Al Pacino. One of his prime concerns every year is to find out if he is as dreamy as the previous year.




Silvia and Stefano are amazing friends and two of the nicest people I know. I love them because they are so kind & sweet & love animals. They have 2 adorable cats, Choo Choo & Lisca. In this photo, Silvia is dangling a medal Stefano has just won on top of his head. His team won a local soccer tournament, and we celebrated that evening at a friend's winebar.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you my dear dear Alex!!!
Your friendship is a precious gift!!!