Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Musical Connections

I was going through my friend, Terri's blog, and found something neat. Her blog (all about jazz and jazz viewing opportunities in NYC) also mentions Transformation. Now Terri is a lovely woman, very kind & self-effacing. But I can't say I knew much about her, other than that I liked her & that she had traveled to Italy recently. Reading her blog, however, I got to meet her in a whole new way. And I am bowled over by her passion for music!

Also, since she is traditionally quiet during our Monday Night Alive discussions, I never knew what impact they had on her life, but I have always been happy to see her friendly smile amid the company of our friends. It was so cool to read about her experience of Transformation in her own words. I recommend Terri's blog in general for anyone interested in the NY music scene. And check out this post to read someone else's perspective on Transformation and self-discovery.

No comments: