Sunday, October 28, 2007

Book Promotion: "Being Here"

I am quite excited because one of my favorite books, "Being Here", by Ariel & Shya Kane, is doing well on the Amazon charts. My friend, Valerie, let me know about a special promotion, and I thought I would pass the information along. The book is lovely to read and would make a fabulous Christmas gift! I invite you to check out "Being Here".



Valerie writes,

I’d like to let you know about a special promotion for an incredible book written by Ariel & Shya Kane, award-winning authors, seminar leaders, consultants and my personal coaches and friends. I have never encountered anything as effective, profound and enlivening as the Kanes’ work and it has made a tremendous impact on my life. Their book, “Being Here, Modern Day Tales of Enlightenment,” was just released this September and is now available in stores and online. This book - a simple yet extraordinary collection of stories that inspire, amuse, entertain and enlighten - has already been met with critical acclaim.

If you buy this book on Amazon.com this WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 7th, you will receive many free gifts, including the book in downloadable audio format! Here is the link where you can get all of the details:

http://www.ask-inc.com/specialoffer/

You just have to purchase the book on Wednesday, November 7th on Amazon to get the bonus gifts. This is an incredible opportunity to discover a new possibility for well-being everywhere in your life. This book, and the Kane's work, is so simple yet so powerful. This new book is an excellent resource that supports you all areas of your life.

No comments: